Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where is my Destination

Where is my Destination  - (Hurdles of destiny & Struggle)

Where is my destination ?  I shouted loudly .No one was  near me. what  was i seeing a dream ? No my both eyes were open . I was searching the  way that can help me to reach my destination.

finally i took deep breath .Thank GOD , I'm seeing  all  these moment within my open eyes.Because it is necessary to become my  dream true.

Whatever be i don't care of  hurdles which will come in the way of destination. It is the journey of life to become my dreams true.I know to be a successful person in this world every one has to struggle.If our Destiny come with us some hurdles may be less comparison  to struggle without luck. Anyway whatever be , i know  that GOD is always with me . After all i got one sun rays that helped me to reach further toward my destination.         
                                                                                                              
Moral : Be hopeful & have faith in your God.One day everything will be only of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Situation  n  Condition - Live Story