Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Change Your Weaknesses into Strength

Change Your Weaknesses into Strength
Is it possible to change our weaknesses into Strength? Ask this question to yourself and say yourself that let me check or let me think about this.
We say this is possible but how? Let me explain first then we will focus on our weaknesses and our strength.
How weaknesses affect our life and how to overcome. I’m not a expert or consultant this is my own life experience how I overcome my weaknesses and change it into my Strength.

According to me , i can differentiate both Weakness & Strength as follow :-
Weakness : A fact that become a reason of failure in life. This is your Weakness.
So no one is perfect in this world. Everyone have weaknesses. I have also but not for longer time period . Because i know how to overcome my weakness.

Strength : A fact that become a reason of success or victory. This is your Strength.
Strength may also be in the form of confidence . But it should not be over because one day it will become your weakness and you will not be known, when your strength will become your weakness.

So just to overcome your weakness first step is that you should have strong will power . A power that could stand you against any storm of  life. That is your will power.Another thing is never run away from situation or weakness. Just stand against your weakness and face till you overcome your weakness. Never show your weakness against anybody .Just show your Strength and your will power that how much you are efficient and capable to do anything and hide your weakness .

One day you will find that a weakness that became a reason of  failure of you, it has been changed into your Strength.
                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Situation  n  Condition - Live Story