Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Situation & Condition


Situation & Condition
when we see list of number of Great person in our Life first thing comes arise in our Mind. What?

when I thought about it first thing came in Mind that What were Situation & Condition in his/her life that made his/her a Great . But how ?

So my next task was to find out Solution of my Question that always comes in my Mind.

Quest. what Situation n Condition make a man Great and but How ?

and I always try to find out solution of my Question.
and  finally I found solution of no. of Question that always arise in my Mind that

Ans. Solution of no. of Question was only that i found Situation & Condition.
So Situation & Condition are responsible for make a Fall or to Lead Upward in Any's Life.
and we have only need to face them , it's depends on us what we think and what we want Rise or Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Situation  n  Condition - Live Story